Home Depot Incentive Program
to receive 1.5% Annual Rebate for all Program pre-tax purchases
» Utilize any credit and/or
debit card accepted
at The Home Depot (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Home Depot
» Program applies to purchases made at The Home
Depot Stores, Home Depot Tool Rental, Home Depot Supply (HDSupply.com),
EXPO Design Centers, and HD Landscape Supply Stores.
Home Depot Stores – www.homedepot.com
» Access to 1,860+ Stores in the U.S., Canada,
Puerto Rico, and Mexico
» 300,000+ SKU’s at The Home Depot, HD Landscape Supply, and
EXPO Design centers.
» National Account customers purchase through HD PRO Desk (PSM assigned
for relationship support)
» Order via in person, phone / fax, will call pickup or delivery
» Preview products, get pricing and shop at www.homedepot.com
Home Depot Supply – www.HDSupply.com
1. Order via Phone, Fax or at www.HDSupply.com
2. Free Delivery on orders over $50, $5 service fee if order is under
(*available on most products in most areas)
3. HD Supply Full Line Catalogue Products
» Access to Home Depot Supply’s Full Line
» 14,000+ sku’s focused on general MRO items
» Request a catalogue copy by visiting www.HDSupply.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How does the rebate program work?
» Once you enroll your credit and/or debit cards with The Home Depot
(THD) under this program, THD will begin tracking all of your qualifying
purchases. THD National Accounts Program participants will be eligible
for a annual rebate based upon the cumulative pre-tax purchases made
on registered credit and/or debit cards from the time of enrollment
through December 31st each year.
» Home Depot mails you your rebate within 60 days of the end of
each program year (by March 1st or sooner). Home Depot mails your
rebate to the registration address submitted with your enrollment form.
2. How do I enroll in the rebate program?
» To enroll, please complete the Credit and/or Debit Enrollment
and THD W-9 Forms included in this enrollment package and fax them
to (404) 745-8811.
» Your Company has been assigned the following two pieces of information
specific to your program:
1) Program Code: CSIS 2) Program ID: 10022
This information is pre-populated in the Enrollment form, however,
you may need to use this Code and ID at a later date. Please retain
this information for your records
3. What additional information do you require for proper issuance
of my rebate check?
» To complete enrollment and for issuance of your rebate check,
you must submit the following:
1) Credit Card Enrollment Form
2) THD W-9 Form
4. What credit and/or debit cards may be enrolled in the rebate program?
» You may enroll multiple credit and/or debit cards in this National
1) Your existing THD Credit Card is eligible for this program. However,
it is not automatically enrolled; you must enroll your THD Credit Card
following the process explained in 2., above. If you do not have an
existing THD Credit Card, you may apply for one and, if approved, you
may enroll that card.
2) Your existing Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards
are also eligible for this program; however, again, you must enroll
the cards following the process explained in 2., above.
5. Are cash or checks eligible for enrollment in this program and
» No. Only purchases made with the enrolled
credit and debit cards will be tracked for rebate purposes.
6. Is the rebate pre- or post-tax per transaction?
» Rebates are calculated on the sub-total sale
7. How do I notify The Home Depot of new, renewed, or lost credit
» A “Change Enrollment Form” must be faxed directly
to THD National Accounts at (404) 745-8811. A copy of this form
will be provided to you in your Welcome Package subsequent to enrolling in
8. How can I track or confirm my purchases to date?
» Contact your ConstructSure Insurance Services
Representative for information on reporting
Regarding enrollment in this National Accounts Program, contact:
National Accounts Customer Support
Phone: (770) 433-8211, ext. 10981